Good Morning! Welcome to the Tiffany Doodles Blog Hop! Maybe all of the cute & springy images along the way will give spring the nudge it needs to come out a bit early! So if you have come here via Tiffany’s blog, you are on the right track. You’ll want to make sure to leave comments on each blog along the way, as well as become a follower, if you aren’t already. Each design team member will be giving away a digi, as well as a grand prize at the Tiffany Doodles blog.
This little cutie just screams spring — she just needs a puddle to jump in! You can see my kick of paper piecing continues. I used papers from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey pack to piece her jacket & umbrella. The Lime Rickey works really well with Only Orange and Lemon Drop from Gina K. Lots of little rhinestones work well on this layout, which was this week’s sketch from The Sweet Stop. I will be giving away this adorable Ducky Umbrella image — I will announce the winner of this image on Monday in my challenge post!
A few other notes before you go hopping along:
- The next Tiffany Doodles challenge starts on Monday. The challenge will run for two weeks, through the 21st.
- You will want to grab your Tiffany Doodles’ images for the challenge — using one gives you a chance at the top prize.
- There are two great sales going on in March.
- Buy 5 items, get 10% off your order. Use code 10off5.
- Buy 10 items, get 20% off your order. Use code 20off10.
- Both sales last the entire month of March.
Here is the blog hop order:
- Official Site Tiffany Doodles
- Tiffany Richards Tiffany’s Garden
- Cammy Wall Pink Room Therapy ► You are here!
- Collette Landwer Heaven Sent For You
- Donna Mikasa 3 Umbrellas
- Jillian Foster Inspired By
- Jodi Ann Lee Inked Inspirations
- Joy Taylor Less is More
- Karen Baker The Bald Dragonfly
- Kim Schofield Paperie Petals
- Lindsay Amrhein Note to Self
- Lisa Summerhays Lisa’s Handmade Cards
- Pattie Goldman The Pampered Paper Patch
- Shannon Neparko Desert Design Studios
- Simone Naoum Designs by Simone
- Sue McRae Inky Fingers
- Willemien Katerberg Styles in Paper
The Sweet Stop — SSS97
Stamps: Tiffany Doodles Ducky Umbrella, Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: Only Orange, Lemon Drop,Select White, Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: YR68, Y11, Y13, G14
Other Stuff: Martha Stewart Cornice punch, rhinestones, Nesties, ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping by today!