- Your NEW project must feature a digital image.
- Your NEW project must be linked directly — not just to your blog.
- Your blog post must include a link to the Kaboodle Doodles challenge post.
- You are allowed only ONE entry per challenge.
- Please do not combine your card with more than 9 other challenges.
Okay, so on to my card…We are sponsored this week by The Stamping Boutique. Up for grabs is 5 digis.
I used this absolutely adorable Penny Candy image. Usually I shy away from purples as I really don’t like them too much, but this worked out pretty well. The papers are Lavender Lace and Pale Plum, matched with Stampin’ Up! designer paper. I added Glossy Accents to the jars. The sentiments are from PaperTrey Ink.
Just Because You Did It!
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Penny Candy; PaperTrey Ink Everyday Classics
Paper: Lavender Lace, Pale Plum, Select White, SU dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E18, B000, Y06, E35, YG41, G82, E15, G85, B00, E33, E00, E000, E40, R27, G14, G21, BV13, BV01, R81, R20, B28,YR68
Other Stuff: Word Window punch, Prima roses, Nesties, ribbon, Glossy Accents